Worldspine Wurm's sister. lol

Attached Files

Jdrawer

Jdrawer

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Some grammatical stuff if you care for it: Remove the comma after 'cast' and insert a period after 'sacrifice.' 'Hell' should be capitalized, and the two sentences should be separated as separate paragraphs.

As for the card itself, it's twice as powerful as Progenitus and has a comparatively fractional cost. Then again, it doesn't have Protection, so one could argue that it is balanced. Personally, I'd give it a CMC of 15 or higher, but then again one could get it out for only 3 with Natural Order (I hope that's the right card) in the right deck, so... Personally, the title doesn't seem restrictive enough to warrant the Legendary supertype, but I suppose this works in the sense of not overpowering the card.

I hope this helps!

• Tempest x Crow likes this

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

Of course the question is, what you are actually trying to do with this card. As Jdrawer mentioned, it is kind of balanced, although extremely strong at the same time, which is what you'd expect from an R&D card.

But after all, you did post it in the unglued section, which leaves me kind of confused; Did you want this card to be looked at from a serious or a comedic perspective?

Tempest x Crow

Tempest x Crow

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

It was meant to be Unglued.. It took me 5 minutes to make, and I simply did not care for gramatical issues. As for the name, it would probably be Teramorpheus..

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

What we are saying is, this is not really unglued. Have you actually looked at the un-sets in real magic?

Tempest x Crow

Tempest x Crow

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

I made it unglued, mostly because it is unnecessarily overpowered, and I wish for it to be unglued..

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

I'm saying, yes its overpowered, but not even more so than many existing magic cards, and also UNGLUED cards usually have some kind of joke behind them, or quite often an interaction with things outside of mtg, or, unglued cards could simply be a joke because they are based off something that wotc would never consider a valid theme.

What I'm saying is, if Emrkraul didn't exist and someone made him in this forum, we would call him unglued. but the fact of the matter is he DOES exist so this card would be considered viable if not for its grammatical/mtg formatting errors. 

Sure, you can make a card that's funny because of how powerful it is, but you can't just make a powerful card and think it to be Unglued, and btw you should try and be grammatically acurate because that will also discourage reading if they can't understand it, but this is unglued, so you could make a joke off of bad mtg grammar, but this card does not do that. But it is a functional card, and I believe you can do good if you really think about it.

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

How could I ever forget "Emrkraul teh Oaens Tron", classic...

But seriously, Lolilord is right there; If you look at the existing unglued cards, most of them are not actually THAT overpowered. My all time favorite "City of Ass" has almost none butt comedic value (see what I did there?^^).

Heck! "The cheese wins all" was even reprinted as a LEGAL CARD! Seriously, check it out, it's hilarious^^

Tempest x Crow

Tempest x Crow

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Teramorpheus, the Wurm of Hell! lol I'll try to correct dat grammer and repost it. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013