8 replies to this topic

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Crap, I don't know how to spell Equestria!

This is only in unglued because Wotc would NEVER, EVER, EVER make cards like these, no matter how balanced they are. I only know from the show the basics, so I may not have fit the card 100%, in which case I encourage all you who are more knowledgeable in the show to show me where I went wrong, I know some might think Twilight was not blue or black, but I deciphered that from how her magic powers were psychic and that once or twice her curiosity (blue) has cause evil (black) + blue black is the colors for psychic. And I made rainbow dash part blue because blue-red is the colors for things that are extraordinarily fast in flavor, like hypersonic dragon. Well, enjoy! (If I butchered the characters, forgive me, I only am trying because I felt inspired to do so.) 

So, how did I do? (I will most likely make more for the whole set of main characters.)

Edit: Alright, attached the rest, don't think I forgot anyone!

Attached Files

• willsmags likes this

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

LOL badger tokens! You might consider giving this PW's second ability {-2} or something, instead. Although this is unglued, you seem to aim for at least some balancing.

Aurathewarleader

Aurathewarleader

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

How did you make the planeswalkers and the custom set symbols?

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

How did you make the planeswalkers and the custom set symbols?

My friend allow me to introduce u to the wonder that is MSE, as Exmortis has done for me.

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

Never doubt the Set Editor!

monarch111

monarch111

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationAmerica

OK first, Discord is the element of chaos, not the king. Also Celestia is a princess, not a queen. other than that you did preatty good.

Tempest x Crow

Tempest x Crow

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Unicorn Pegasi are known as Alicorns. Celestia is a princess, not a Queen. Discord is the Element of Chaos, not king. Hope this helps. :)

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Thanks, I'll make the changes, and I can't make it an Alicorn because that's not a valid creature type, its the same with half elves being called Human Elves in magic.

Tempest x Crow

Tempest x Crow

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Do you even brony?

• monarch111 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013