• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Hi guys im back with a new project i want each of you guys to post one card that fit my cards mechanic and make a complete and balanced deck so we need instant sorcery creature even land card can be great to add.

http://www.mtgcardma...&set2=&setname=

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

I am not sure what you meant on the card, did you mean to switch names like that for a different card? or did you mean something like this

{U}, Shuffle Escape Artist into its owners library: At any time for the rest of the game, you may cast a spell named Escape Artist without paying its mana cost, but only once.

I will make a card for it as soon as this is clarified, Thanks!

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Woups i missspelled the card completly i will correct this

asap

*edit* done 

thanks you for pointing out the mistake

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Alright, here's my try. Good luck everyone!

Attached Files

Ouroboros

Ouroboros

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Attached File  Glimpse of the Unreal.jpg   31.66KB   5 downloads

Yeboi.

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Not bad, very useful in finishing off opponents but thats a little bit out of color and underpowered, I mean look at Cleaver Riot

Ouroboros

Ouroboros

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Hmm... Maybe make it cost one or two less?

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Maybe make it cost 2UU and make it "creaturs that can't be blocked gain double strike until end of turn" to make it more specilized to rogues and also more of a finish combo.

Ouroboros

Ouroboros

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Yup, makes way more sense now.

Attached File  Glimpse of the Unreal 2.jpg   30.35KB   0 downloads

• Lolilord likes this

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

Still totally out of color. AND op nonetheless...

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Is out of color, but not OP, because the fact of the matter is its more specific than cleaver riot and unblockable creatures generally have very little power, and if someone wants to have an unblockable double striker, they will generally load their spells onto one creature and give that one creature double strike.

• Ouroboros likes this

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

Unblockablecreatures and little power?! My friend, it is time for you to meet the Nivix-Cyclops and his best friend Teleportal. Or Darksteel Colossus and his best friend Teleportal.

Its even cheaper than cleaver riot! This card is evil. PURE EVIL!

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

I was talking about using sorceries/instants for double strike on an already unblockable creature, if u want to talk about making things that are already big unblockable, well that's a different story entirely. I play against a giant creature gruul deck. Trust me, I know the horrors.

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

We should form an alliance. We call it the AAUDC Alliance Against Unblockable Doublestrike Creatures and we will fight against EVERYONE who tries to do weird double strike combos!

Nobody shall feel the toxic pain of a sudden Armed/Dangerous anymore!

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Between your hordes of goblins, and my elite battalions, we will crush any giant creature deck that dares defy our might!

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

Oh, I'm sorry to dissapoint you at this regard, but although Krenko is my alltime favorite card and I love playing my goblindeck, my main deck is a nifty little Orzhov-Aggro/Combo called "The flying pussyfoot".

it's awesome! Nighthawks all the way! Vizkopa FTW

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013