6 replies to this topic

Zanbaku

Zanbaku

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

qvy7wkI.jpg

I'll admit that I play Cats in EDH, I wanted to give them something that makes more tokens, while also doing something useful. Since Kemba's my general, and she needs all the equipment ever, I gave Nysa the second ability, as well as Plains/Forestwalk, for the times when she isn't spamming tokens. How can I improve/nerf her?

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

Mirrodin. Know it? I thought so.

• Zanbaku likes this

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Maybe take the landwalks away, and give her vigilance, so she can put out tokens and also attack. 

EDH

EDH

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Indeed, the landwalks don't really fit the flavour of the card. Landwalks are supposed to mean that they're stealthy enough to go unnoticed in that environment (E.g, Canyon Wildcat). Something that creates hordes of cats doesn't sound particularly stealthy. In terms of playability, this seems like a slightly worse version of Kha, Kemba Regent. It would be neat if she made cats for each aura attached to her instead of each equipment, just for a little variation. Plus, enchantments are classically a GW thing anyway. 

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Hm, yes that is true, enchantments would fit this card far more.

Zanbaku

Zanbaku

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Updated. How's that?

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Makes much more sense now, and also is unique from existing cards, good job.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: EDH, Cat, General, Legendary, 3cmc, Green, White, Creature, Cleric

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013