• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Phase

Phase

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

I might create a set about the Ravone, wizards and their hounds who want to stir trouble without being affected themselves.  Here is a preview of two of the cards:
1. Ravone Pain Doctor

2. Ravone Stalker

Hope you like em!

• Torterrapizza2002 likes this

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Btw, you can edit your titles, it just may cause confusion, that's wut great here, you'll never do anything that you can't reverse. (except your reputation.)

Ravone Stalker is totally Gruul, or just mono red, but definitely not black

Ravone Pain Doctor is a little red, that is the color of redirection (Blue is the color of control direction of SPELLS) and also,  he could be incredibly powerfull, but he is 4 for a 0/5 mythic so that part is ok.

I do like the theme though, and when I hear "Ravone" for some reason witch doctors come to mind, which would work well with summoning hounds.

Phase

Phase

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Ok, changes:

Ravone Stalker

Thank you Lolilord

Torterrapizza2002

Torterrapizza2002

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationPizzaland, the world of awesomeness.

Hey.

You made a new Ravone Stalker here, but you haven't put it on the doc.

DaPizzaMan :rolleyes: 

Phase

Phase

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

No, I changed it for the doc.  If anyone doesn't know wats going on, me and Torterra here are real life friends and working on this set together.

Phase

Phase

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

New cards:

Attached Files

Phase

Phase

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

I want some feedback on these new cards.

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

I would change desecrate to: "You may pay 3 life to search your library for a card and put it in your hand, if you do, shuffle your library and skip your next draw step," This will make the gameplay much more fluent and less wordy.

Cure to Agony is simply to powerful and incredibly broken.

Ravone Altar: Because of the ability cost, the black MC is needless, just make it a normal artifact with a colorless cost, also consider making it cost a bit more, because this effect is stronger than you think, and not just because your set rellies off it.

Ravone Himself: There are evil combos, but not easily gotten out and not in this set very much. I would give him a way that makes it so when he gets rid of his counters he puts some of them on opponent creatures.

Everything else is decent, with a few wierd turns in syntax.

Not bad, it's theme is definitely coming along

Phase

Phase

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Hmm, I will have to change the wording of the cards.  Alright.

Čuněsej Kvičevič Prasov

Čuněsej Kvičevič Prasov

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I really like this idea but there is one thing to new Ravon Stalker: when it attacks, there are no blocking creatures. You have to change it to something like "Whenewer Ravon Stalker deals combat damage to a player put -1/-1 counter on all creatures that blocked this turn." or something like that.

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Or "Whenever a creature blocks a creature you control while Ravone Stalker is attacking, put a -1/-1 counter on that creature." would work as well to make it more of an instant damage/sustain reducer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013