3 replies to this topic

monarch111

monarch111

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationAmerica

I got really bored. So i made this.Attached File  Bfm.jpg   186.03KB   0 downloads

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

This thing is really just a blue adaptation of the B.F.M from Unglued, and doesn't even look blue. But, I am going to use this opportunity to teach you about the snipping tool. click on the start icon which naturally is on the bottom left corner of your screen, but you may have changed that. Search for Snipping tool. You can now take parts of images from your screen do delete unwanted parts like the text and black borders on the bottom of this cards portrait. Just make sure you give full credit where credit is due, even if you are only taking photos of your screen.

monarch111

monarch111

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationAmerica

Ok. Thanks for the advice

Prestigious Dolphin

Prestigious Dolphin

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Maybe here's some better wording for it: "B.F.M enters the battlefield with 3 life counters. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a life counter. When B.F.M has no life counters, sacrifice it."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013