2 replies to this topic

Balinor

Balinor

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Attached File  createcard.jpg   198.07KB   0 downloads
I was wondering if anyone else liked the concept of this card. Because of the upkeep cost you would eventually have to pass it to your opponent and eventually he/she would have to pass it back to you. I think it really fits the flavor since it is a mercenary who doesn't care who he serves just that he gets paid.

(Also looking for a more fitting art)

• TylerConnolly likes this

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Quite interesting, and very synergistic with black and green because that's the main color for sac engines, and also high power creatures, and the colors of Mercenaries, and the colors for returning things, and murdering things, so excellent job on that.

I would make it cost 2GB because it has the major drawback, and also it deserves to be awesome like that. 

If you want it to be legendary, try giving it a name- such as Jack, Springbrook Mercenary.

This is actually really cool, it would be cool if you developed more on this idea.

Something like this? (You could also consider changing the cumulative upkeep to something more interesting-maybe sacrfice a permanent?) 

Attached Files

Balinor

Balinor

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Oh, oops

I know about the legendary thing, I just forgot to change it. Originally it was going to be a legendary creature but I meant to change it to just a creature since I don't want to make every card a legendary. Sorry my bad.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Green, Black, Human, Mercenary, 5/7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013