• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Ikatsui

Ikatsui

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

So, there's a trend that I've noticed among villains in the Magic: the Gathering universe: They're never completely white-aligned. Sure, there are some that have white mixed in with another color, but there aren't many evil cards that are pure monowhite. This is where you guys come in. I want to see a pure white card with as much in-flavor evil and maliciousness as possible. The card doesn't even necessarily have to be good, although it should still remain a priority (if I have to choose between two cards with amazing flavor, one good and one bad, I'ma choose the good one).

As for prizes, well, I don't really have much to offer. How about I owe you a favor or something? Or, you could just do it for fun, that works too.

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Well, what is evil about purity? Overjudgementality? Hipocracy? Ignorance to reality? Well, here is my card: Mikaus has come back from his past states,arisen to the glory of an Archangel, and now has come to bring supreme justice to all those who would seek to deviate from the path of "righteousness" (so everything non-white) But the question is... is he truly still righteous himself? The way he leaves another person to decide the fate of many is rather cruel if you ask me...

Attached Files

• dtritus0 likes this

Commandant

Commandant

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

qr3Pe7U.jpg

Depends on how one interprets evil, etc. I'll let it speak for itself.

Ikatsui

Ikatsui

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

In Magic, every color is inherently neutral, white being no exception. Its goal is peace, and although it is usually well-intentioned, it uses methods that are not always 'good'. To keep the peace, it believes it has to control the community with laws that restrict personal freedoms, among other things. Pure white cares more about the community than the individual, and will also sacrifice individuals for the sake of the community. It's also pretty xenophobic and evangelical, due to always seeing its philosophy as not only superior, but always morally correct.

• monarch111 likes this

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

Amen! I personally prefer the twisted version of white portrayed in the Scars of Mirrodin-block, where white was not only on the same level of moral degeneration as the other phyrexianized (?) colors, but the dominating force ruling over them. It's similar to black sometimes being more on the 'good' side of plotting factions; I think there was something black in one of the Kamigawa-blocks actually saving the day in the end.

Ikatsui

Ikatsui

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Right now, Commandant has the edge. Anyone else up for the challenge? I want something to really impress me, flavor-wise.

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Here we go

mrdanishman

mrdanishman

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Eat pope!

Attached Files

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

Here is my view on an antagonistic pure white card, It is a creature that believes its intentions pure however misguided and after its ascendancy seeks to beckon mortals into the paradise it came from in a very misguided way.

Attached File  ThronArbiter of all and naught.jpg   43.21KB   0 downloads

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Wow this card is realy nive gj on this one

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

This guy thinks he is good, but he is really misguided.

And his Spell
Attached File  Crusade of Geth.jpg   40.22KB   1 downloads

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

That one could get confusing. You see, since the prefix "Legendary" checks for the name of a card, you could never be able to control both "Geth the Dawn of Man" and "Geth, Lord of the Vault" at the same time.

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

That one could get confusing. You see, since the prefix "Legendary" checks for the name of a card, you could never be able to control both "Geth the Dawn of Man" and "Geth, Lord of the Vault" at the same time.

God you right i forgot that Geth.. oh well its a cube card :D so no sweat

Regards Aztegio

destro619

destro619

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Made a new Avacyn, hope it suffices :D

Attached Files

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

I may not be a judge but on this one I believe you to be mistaken my friend, the legend rule checks the FULL NAME, and you could have both avacyn's out, and nothing would happen, you may be thinking of the planeswalker rule, which is different because each has a name in its type so it can be seen. 

ginirokitsune

ginirokitsune

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Locationeast coast

may I impose my version of avacyn and her bad state of mind?

destro619

destro619

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

I noticed the creature type difference a day or so ago and sure u can ginirokitsune

ginirokitsune

ginirokitsune

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Locationeast coast

here is the fun i had when i thought of avacyn having a really bad day:)

AvacyntheDestroyerfull_zpse619a713.jpg

it might have been seen in other posts but thats because im trying to make a set to edit into cockatrice for fun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013