4 replies to this topic

monarch111

monarch111

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationAmerica

I say these are pretty balancedAttached File  bandit 1.jpg   187.51KB   0 downloadsAttached File  bandit 2.jpg   174.31KB   0 downloadsAttached File  bandit 3.jpg   217.4KB   0 downloadsAttached File  bandit 4.jpg   191.26KB   0 downloadsAttached File  bandit 5.jpg   175.03KB   0 downloads

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

I think you should read your cards at least two times for avoiding mistake like read creature instead of red or making your hybrid card like the bandit gold border battle field is spelled battlefield and rouge is rogue

sorry for being a little cunt here i just want you to improve

btw im not asking perfection for grammar im not realy good either but alot of mistake you made can be easily avoided.

• monarch111 likes this

monarch111

monarch111

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationAmerica

I think you should read your cards at least two times for avoiding mistake like read creature instead of red or making your hybrid card like the bandit gold border battle field is spelled battlefield and rouge is rogue

sorry for being a little cunt here i just want you to improve

btw im not asking perfection for grammar im not realy good either but alot of mistake you made can be easily avoided.

Ok i will pay more attention next time, but anyway i think the cards are preatty good.

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

All the cards are pretty balanced- Wasteland Gathering should have less colored mana, and the land REALLY needs to enter the battlefield tapped, and possibly tap itself as a cost for putting out tokens considering the power that has late game in a land.

Flashdougson

Flashdougson

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Locationcanberra

it would be nice if people also posted the tokens as well. not just you though

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013