Photo

Hey Look, More Cards! (not nearly as many as last time, I promise)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Ikatsui

Ikatsui

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Since I made my big gigantanormic post, I've made a good amount of new cards that I think you guys might be interested in. Here they are!

Spoiler

In addition, I've created two concept cards for a new mechanic that I'd brainstormed up: playing music! It's not very fleshed out yet, and doesn't feel quite interesting yet, but I think with enough time it might turn into something interesting!

Spoiler

• chaoscal likes this

psychomagus

psychomagus

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

The Angel Demon is a bit off to me.  I think you need more than just showing wings to make it an angel demon.  I would readjust the power toughness down 1 and maybe add vigilance to it, which is a common ability on an angel.

Phase

Phase

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Skeleton Collector does seem W/B, but not an Angel Demon

Ikatsui

Ikatsui

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Alright, I'll take off the Angel subtype. nowifperhapsyoucouldcommentontheothercardsthat'dbegreat

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

really like accord nice black card that really fits blacks ethos of every man for himself, love the flavour text. Grasp of Anubis seems to be a strong enchantment but not to overpowered to be broken great with mill decks and would have been great with UB zombies back in Innistrad. Angel demon seems strong but a bit of maybe 6/4 not 6/6 but both white and black are about life and death white is about the good of the many black the good of the one and this card seems to put 2 and 2 together into a good package. Tragic reflections seems good but its effect seems a bit vague to understand does it mean: A) when it taps it is destroyed, B) an opponent may tap something to destroy it or c) you may tap it to destroy it when you want to. I'm a big simic fan and intelligence medium seems like a staple simic card which would fit into any simic deck well. It of two faces seems very good nice mono-coloured removal maybe limit the revival e.g exile all creatures of {insert colour here}, you may return up to three creatures exiled this way to the battlefield and potentially give it indestructible since it is somewhat akin to the very essence of what magic's version of the grim reaper should be. Carver hellion is a very vanilla red creture aggro focused with high power lower toughness maybe raise madness cost or lower toughness to 5 or even 4 it would still fit the cards favour though what a hellion is summoned from being discarded is all about.

Ikatsui

Ikatsui

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

I'm glad you like my cards. Regarding Tragic Reflection, it gives the token the ability to destroy itself via tapping.

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

I'm glad you like my cards. Regarding Tragic Reflection, it gives the token the ability to destroy itself via tapping.

Thanks for acknowledging great cards few tweaks and they would be flawless as far as possible, nothing is perfect but it can be petty damn close which is what you have achieved nice artwork and well done wherever you get your at you should be thankful that it is of such good quality your new mechanic also seems good as a concept and could develop into a flower that yields many fruit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013