Attached Files

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Actually not horrific considering its mana cost and untap cost.

• HAL9000 likes this

Ikatsui

Ikatsui

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Yeah, I would actually consider this fairly underpowered. I don't quite understand why you would have it destroy forests and need green mana in its regeneration cost, when there's no green in its casting cost. Not saying that you can't do that, but it just seems like it's a bit of a non-sequitur, and makes its already narrow usability even narrower. Oh, and why would it even need regenerate, if it's indestructible?

Grimshac

Grimshac

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

For a manacost of 11 and redundant regeneration effect, this card isn't overpowered, eh. If someone spends 11 mana on a behemoth like this that eats your own land, think of the things you could be putting down with those 11 mana instead .p

Jdrawer

Jdrawer

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

As others have said, I don't find this to be unrealistic. Maybe R&D?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013