• 86 posts

Dr5z7zi.jpg

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

As a mono white fan i realy realy REAALY like this card not because its overpowerded but because i like the concept of exile/destroying/deal dmg to attackings creatures gj on this one

Btw try to put a logo on the card it will look way beter.

Commandant

Commandant

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

As a mono white fan i realy realy REAALY like this card not because its overpowerded but because i like the concept of exile/destroying/deal dmg to attackings creatures gj on this one

Btw try to put a logo on the card it will look way beter.

Meaning that it is overpowered?

There isn't a set symbol because it isn't part of a set.

I forgot to change the mana cost. It has been fixed.

Ikatsui

Ikatsui

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Great concept, great artwork, great execution. I can find absolutely nothing wrong with this card. Excellent job.

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Meaning that it is overpowered?

There isn't a set symbol because it isn't part of a set.

I forgot to change the mana cost. It has been fixed.

I dont mean its overpowered its actualy pretty legit i just misswritten this

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Well if you REALLY want to get picky it would say, "As long as Radiant Lance targets___" fill in the blank, "It costs {1} less to cast." and it is very overpowered considering the speed this plays at with a cmc of only 4, and that crazy versatility.

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

the card seems to fit all the criteria for a flavourful and strong white instant. it exiles evil beings (non-white/ attacking creatures) easily and could be a powerful card in any white deck. The fact it exies also seems quite potent as white seldom 'kills' anything so all in a i find no flaws with this card other than the fat that it could be a two mana no downside version of swords to plowshares. Emphasise on COULD, which is the main reason this card isn't completely overpoughered and seems to be at the right level of a good white rare card

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013