• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Krieg of Keld

Krieg of Keld

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Locationon top of Emrakul, dressed in the skin of a Phyrexian obliterator I killed myself.

This is my first card I've made with the card maker that isn't based off a TV show or videogame. Please give lots of feedback and advice :).

Attached File  createcard.jpeg   49.05KB   153 downloads

tumblr_m1sjkv9SrJ1r5zfj8o1_500.gifI may or may not have a slight obsession with Hellsing.  

Guest_Elegant Totality_*

Guest_Elegant Totality_*
  • Guests

I feel like saying that it's too strong, but I'm not entirely sure. It's definitely a boss hoss supreme and I like it. But field wiping all flyers... =/ I'm not sure.

• Krieg of Keld likes this

Guest_Slayer-72_*

Guest_Slayer-72_*
  • Guests

pure white akroma. making it an 8 drop would be my only nit-pick.

other than that, perfect card.  literally sounds like something WotC would punch out. 

• Krieg of Keld likes this

Krieg of Keld

Krieg of Keld

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Locationon top of Emrakul, dressed in the skin of a Phyrexian obliterator I killed myself.

I feel like saying that it's too strong, but I'm not entirely sure. It's definitely a boss hoss supreme and I like it. But field wiping all flyers... =/ I'm not sure.

I was thinking of making it wipe ALL flyers at first, but that seemed like to much of a drawback with the kind of deck that this would be played in.

pure white akroma. making it an 8 drop would be my only nit-pick.

other than that, perfect card.  literally sounds like something WotC would punch out. 

I actually entirely agree with you on it being an 8 drop, either that or bump it's p/t down to 6 each.

tumblr_m1sjkv9SrJ1r5zfj8o1_500.gifI may or may not have a slight obsession with Hellsing.  

Genjutsu ^^

Genjutsu ^^

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

:o

I love the art on this card, where did you get it?

And yeah, it lookslike it would bean 8 dropcard, other than that, looks good. Especially for an angel deck, and I love angels :)

Sasuke Vs. Deidara:

"I saw through your Genjutsu!"

"But there's another one..."

"I saw through that too!"

"****."

Click Me! I don't do anything!

Krieg of Keld

Krieg of Keld

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

:o

I love the art on this card, where did you get it?

And yeah, it lookslike it would bean 8 dropcard, other than that, looks good. Especially for an angel deck, and I love angels :)

The art is listed on the card itself, but here's a link to his website http://www.kekaiart.com/  :).

Genjutsu ^^

Genjutsu ^^

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Neat site! For future reference, I'm always a sucker for angels lol, my angel deck is my weakest but I love it so much ^^

Sasuke Vs. Deidara:

"I saw through your Genjutsu!"

"I saw through that too!"

"****."

Click Me! I don't do anything!

Scapegoat223

Scapegoat223

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I think that the card is a very nice idea but there is a problem white is'nt realy ant fly thats green and in addition white exiles more than destroyes

so i would say "exile all flying creatures youre opponents control if Divulus, sky separim leavses the battel field return cards exiled by Divulus, sky separim to the battel field"

Guest_Slayer-72_*

Guest_Slayer-72_*
  • Guests

^^ 

Sunblast Angel and Wrath of God says differently. 

as for the anti fly, i guess, but i would attribute these abilities to one of the following choices:

A. personality of Legendary creature

B. 7 or 8 drop

C. outside the box cards(whole point of making your own cards)

D. shits and giggles.

pick one.

Guest_Daemon_*

Guest_Daemon_*
  • Guests
Yeah, Destroying creatures with flying is not a white thing.

Guest_*-*SoulFire*-*_*

Guest_*-*SoulFire*-*_*
  • Guests

I would recommend not attaching cards and instead uploading them to photobucket and posting them that way. The card is awkward design and most likely wouldn't run well in a white deck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013