Photo

First time trying to make cards and would like it to become a set if I don't become discouraged.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

umlammy

umlammy

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Attached File  nightmare.jpg   151.98KB   0 downloadsAttached File  createcard.jpg   148.32KB   0 downloadsAttached File  bounty.jpg   179.69KB   0 downloadsAttached File  jester.jpg   157.54KB   0 downloads Attached File  blorcultist.jpg   184.96KB   0 downloadsAttached File  fall.jpg   181.06KB   0 downloadsAttached File  glimpse.jpg   170.33KB   0 downloadsAttached File  nether.jpg   180.36KB   0 downloadsAttached File  theygrow.jpg   186.15KB   0 downloads

Attached Files

• Attached File  blor.jpg   202.87KB   0 downloads

• chaoscal likes this

umlammy

umlammy

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Attached File  examine.jpg   179.04KB   3 downloads

• chaoscal likes this

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

Blor and Jester of madness are definite Black cards Blor is potentially black-red but his ability isn't mono-red, prophet of fall needs an activation trigger for her ability also such as "when this creature enters the battlefield" or "when Profit of fall dies," , From Nightmare to reality is heinously under costed and has no drawbacks similarly with curious pupil although even worse. The cards have had a lot of thought put into them but not a lot of balancing in terms of power versus cost and colour. Your other five cards seem good and are well balanced. However you should consider making bounty of the nether you may not you must. Love they grow inside typical black madness type token effect that ruins an opponents life before making tokens overall well done great set of cards.

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

This card is quite good but also quite strange,as a blue spell it seems quite odd as blue is normally about knowing what your getting rid of beforehand and not top deck exiling. It also seems to be costed oddly here is y take on a more blue fitting cardwhich changes the ability slightly to match blues forethought over randomness, fee free to disagree. Alternatively the card could be made black with slight costing changes anyway here's my bluer version of the card.

Attached File  Examine the nether.jpg   34.99KB   0 downloads

umlammy

umlammy

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Attached File  blor.jpg   197.42KB   0 downloadsAttached File  blorcultist.jpg   185.48KB   0 downloadsAttached File  createcard.jpg   148.66KB   0 downloadsAttached File  fall.jpg   186.57KB   0 downloadsAttached File  jester.jpg   173.33KB   0 downloadsAttached File  nightmare.jpg   156.9KB   0 downloads Thank you so much for the comments on my cards. Posting some of the changes I've made. Will be posting more cards soon too. 

• chaoscal likes this

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

great changes balances has been restored and these cards are now great. you know flash doesn't have a full stop after it

Arian

Arian

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

My favorite cards are "From Nightmare to Reality" and "They Grow Inside" for sure :)

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Theres alot of good ways to use all this card control, some might argue price og mana cost but i for one just like many of the ideas, love to see more you can tjek out some of my idea's if you like tell me what you think.

Regards Aztegio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013