Photo

Can you master the inner most depths of your mind?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

CardRelic

CardRelic

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationWisconson

The final form of Jace. Note this is my first card and I haven't played in a bit so comments are welcome

Attached File  createcard.jpg   160.8KB   0 downloads

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

It's fun but it is really hard to play might add it to a deck that can eleminate the mana cost.

First thing when you play this i say you already won. Who can challenge a control player that has that much mana?

+3 Destroy permanent, well then his mana cost is justifyed! hehe.

The +0 effect is not needed, but its a fun refrence to Jace, the Mind Sculptor, Never again will we add 4 things to a Planeswalker  gods he was sick :)

The -2 will hardly see play over the non blue permanent, you will just win like a Bolas and blow lands and anything of value out of the water.

I'm okay with the -20 to win the game, thats normaly what the big Jace's do :D

But keep it up and here, a link to a editor for Planeswalker's  http://magicseteditor.sourceforge.net/

Chaoscal from this forum was kind enough to link me that, thank him if you like it.

And welcome man hope you might look at my Cube cards and tell me what you think :D

http://forum.mtgcard...daily-update-1/

Now have a great time here at or little community :D

Regards Aztegio

• CardRelic likes this

CardRelic

CardRelic

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationWisconson

It's fun but it is really hard to play might add it to a deck that can eleminate the mana cost.

First thing when you play this i say you already won. Who can challenge a control player that has that much mana?

+3 Destroy permanent, well then his mana cost is justifyed! hehe.

The +0 effect is not needed, but its a fun refrence to Jace, the Mind Sculptor, Never again will we add 4 things to a Planeswalker  gods he was sick :)

The -2 will hardly see play over the non blue permanent, you will just win like a Bolas and blow lands and anything of value out of the water.

I'm okay with the -20 to win the game, thats normaly what the big Jace's do :D

But keep it up and here, a link to a editor for Planeswalker's  http://magicseteditor.sourceforge.net/

Chaoscal from this forum was kind enough to link me that, thank him if you like it.

And welcome man hope you might look at my Cube cards and tell me what you think :D

http://forum.mtgcard...daily-update-1/

Now have a great time here at or little community :D

Regards Aztegio

Thanks and your right Mind Sculptor was the inspiration for this card so the effects are similar but i want mind god to be one more powerful and two more likable because no likes have Mind Sculptor used against them i should now i owned one till a d-bag ripped it in half after i used it against him 

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Thanks and your right Mind Sculptor was the inspiration for this card so the effects are similar but i want mind god to be one more powerful and two more likable because no likes have Mind Sculptor used against them i should now i owned one till a d-bag ripped it in half after i used it against him 

D-bag did he replace it? (guess not)

Yeah but the idea of improveing on Mind Sculptor its about as broken as it gets, i mean its like Liliana and Bolas had a Angry yet calm kid.

But still i think you can make this hard in its own right, keep at it and hit me back with the update.

Regards Aztegio.

CardRelic

CardRelic

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationWisconson

D-bag did he replace it? (guess not)

Yeah but the idea of improveing on Mind Sculptor its about as broken as it gets, i mean its like Liliana and Bolas had a Angry yet calm kid.

But still i think you can make this hard in its own right, keep at it and hit me back with the update.

Regards Aztegio.

fix it i hope i toned it down and no the D-bag did not replace it and i still cant find i heard he moved lucky him 

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Sure looks better now here it is in its right frame.

Attached File  Jace the Mind God.jpg   34.89KB   0 downloads

Regards Aztegio.

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

good card but giving jace land removal seems both out of blue and out of jace's personality give him a blue effect like draw  cards or target player mills three cards.

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Yeah land destroy is really out of blue unless its mountains they really hate mountains. still remmeber lands are colorless you you have to word non island if its what you want.

About what Chaoscal says, yeah i say instead of destroy make it like somthing blue maby -10/-0 thats a way to protect in blue and the other can be like return 2 lands to owners hand thats mean cause your still cutting him a land short each turn :)

Regards Aztegio.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013