7 replies to this topic

CardRelic

CardRelic

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationWisconson

Searching for his brother's killer has lead him to the farthest reaches of the Multi-verse but all for not. Now mad with rage and frustration he's gone feral and lost all sense of his former self, and is now a planeswalking killing machine. Comments please.

Attached File  Ajani.jpg   200.9KB   0 downloads

Savageman11

Savageman11

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

id change some of his abilities, his final costs to much for being so weak maybe try "-8 destroy up to 3 target permanents"

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Hey m8 i changed it up a bit to make it fit the bill, i think he might be worth more like this. Without breaking the game :)

Tell me what you think:

Attached File  Feral Ajani.jpg   41.74KB   0 downloads

• CardRelic likes this

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

Aztegio amazing job you too cardrelic although you can afford to make stronger cards in planeswalker variety than at the normal level of card

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Chaoscal is right you can make powerfull Planeswalker's just alwasy think how good can it protect it self contra how fast can it get to that last ability, i normaly go for: ult after 2 turns if your willing to sacifice it.

Regards Aztegio.

Daniel Thompson

Daniel Thompson

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationU.S

What program or site are you using to be able to add that bracket card with the loyal counters and etc. The card creator on this site doesn't allow you to do that.

g5if.png

Create your own Destiny.

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Its mse, magic set editor 

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA
I always use mse it's really the best out there for this sort of thing.

"Let the wisdom flow, Let the emotion recede, Let the blood run silently, Let the night come once again."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013