Photo

The Demons of the Veil have appeared who can stop them?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

CardRelic

CardRelic

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationWisconson

Attached File  bllodrend.jpg   190.81KB   2 downloads   Attached File  faer.jpg   168.08KB   0 downloads Attached File  hate.jpg   181.53KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Uma Ki.jpg   193.89KB   0 downloads   Attached File  mist.jpg   164.32KB   0 downloads   Attached File  suffering.jpg   168.59KB   0 downloads

• LordStormWinter likes this

rynodino

rynodino

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Liliana of the Veil by saying please? insert text in square brackets to make it [italicised] for flavor text  

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

once again this guy

Attached File  Ascath Doomsday Bringer.jpg   53.86KB   0 downloads

If not this guy

Attached File  Absar Demon of Eternity.jpg   49.67KB   0 downloads

you really should stop phrasing demons as challenges and even still there are always

Attached File  Absoroth Demon of Greed.jpg   48.96KB   0 downloads  Attached File  Nyshar Demon of Guilt.jpg   48.6KB   0 downloads  Attached File  Syphirix Demon of Discord.jpg   45.83KB   0 downloads

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

First demon *indestrucable* the second one gravyard that it for the writting but that realy minor

The card are good but im not a fan of demons creature/demon effect but they are all right!

*chaoscal*

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA
You've got some good demon bases there sertar I can think of a mechanic that I'm working on perfecting called "Corruption" which will fit them nicely

"Let the wisdom flow, Let the emotion recede, Let the blood run silently, Let the night come once again."

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

by the way HH neither set of demons is sertar's top is cardrelic bottom is mine just pointing that out

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

I still got a good demon base lel

LordStormWinter

LordStormWinter

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUSA

well idk whose was whose but still cudos to all parties involved.

"Let the wisdom flow, Let the emotion recede, Let the blood run silently, Let the night come once again."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013