• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationWisconson

Attached File  year.jpg   176.17KB   0 downloads

Guest_Sadoldporygon_*

Guest_Sadoldporygon_*
  • Guests

Okay, please, I am not an expert at this (AT ALL), but I don't think you should be putting Haste, Trample, Hexproof etc. on EVERY SINGLE CREATURE YOU MAKE. Sorry, but I just feel like that's what your cards need - less bunches of special abilities

CardRelic

CardRelic

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationWisconson

Okay, please, I am not an expert at this (AT ALL), but I don't think you should be putting Haste, Trample, Hexproof etc. on EVERY SINGLE CREATURE YOU MAKE. Sorry, but I just feel like that's what your cards need - less bunches of special abilities

hmm you may be right sorry about that I guess i got a little over zealous. I'll cut them off and see how that works.

Guest_Sadoldporygon_*

Guest_Sadoldporygon_*
  • Guests

Ah... Lifelink seems a bit better for this guy. I wonder how the meta would do if there were many Instant, Enchantment and Sorcery cards that try to tamper with smooth gameplay

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Agreed Lifelink sure is better, but try out a but of wording oh and here is a tip if you put a text inside this [ <-> ] it will turn to flavor font :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013