Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

z8UJqZe.jpg

Guest_Sadoldporygon_*

Guest_Sadoldporygon_*
  • Guests

(I'm new here but might as well take a shot)

Nice card, no option for this thing to attack, as well as this thing being easily destroyed before the lands can successfully mess with the opponents' permanents. I suggest giving it a toughness of 4 (at the least). and maybe wording the effect so that the lands  that receive the ability will somehow have the ability longer, or have 1 of the land you control permanently have the ability. Either way, nice card. I give it an

-A

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

is the creature ment to have 3 tap or lands because creature cannot remain untapped if lands you have to after can remain tapped and gain the ability "-"

Commandant

Commandant

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

is the creature ment to have 3 tap or lands because creature cannot remain untapped if lands you have to after can remain tapped and gain the ability "-"

I don't understand the question.

Guest_Sadoldporygon_*

Guest_Sadoldporygon_*
  • Guests

The tap and the 3 colorless is a part of the effect the basic lands get

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

I imagine that he is meant for something bigger cause he only give you the option not to untap lands.

And then you tap him to give him the well on board medling mage effect, explain how you going to play it? and for what purpose cause i cant find it right now.

Commandant

Commandant

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

The activated ability is given to your basic lands.

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

.....Well Commandant, I'll say this, you are quite the patient man. Now, as for the card I will explain: he is a defense creature from BANT the guild famous for locking things down, he makes you lands gain an ability that allows them to shut down enemy permanents, and he can make multple lands shut down many permanents, and he is quite easy to cast with Bant colors, and whats more? you don't have to have all three colors to cast him. Now, his toughness is very balanced, killed by a lightning bolt, but not by a shock. Now, it would be quite easy to give this guy hexproof in a BANT deck, and that would cause your enemies major problems. This guy is really, really fun and well though out. Now any way, there is only ONE error I see on the entire card. it does not have a race creature type. Every creature type in magic must have a race, it currently only has 2 classes, which is rare, but acceptable. 

But really good job on this one Commandant! I can tell this was thought through! (The art is also very fitting.)

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Oh my not been playing a while i fear.

I know of BANT but i read this guy wrong, and yes out of shock but inside LB that makes sence.

Regards Aztegio.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013