13 replies to this topic

CardRelic

CardRelic

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationWisconson

Nicol Bolas has gained a dark ancient forbidden power that was locked away by The God of all Things many millenniums ago. Now the God has called Six of the most well known and powerful Planeswalkers to aid him, He'll bestow upon them powers that will make them gods themselves at the cost of their spark, if they succeed they will have their own plan to rule in their own image, but they will never be able to planeswalk again. They will be immortal but not invincible. Having little choose the six agree and now are on some unknown plane as they battle Bolas for the fate of the Multi-Verse. 

Attached File  Ajani.jpg   40.63KB   0 downloads  Attached File  Chandra Goddess of Fire.jpg   45.64KB   0 downloads  Attached File  Garruk God of the Hunt.jpg   41.04KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Jace God of the Mind.jpg   38.18KB   0 downloads  Attached File  Liliana Goddess of Decay.jpg   41.24KB   0 downloads  Attached File  Sorin God of Innistrad.jpg   43.34KB   0 downloads   

VS

Attached File  Nicol Bolas Deity of Domination.jpg   38.98KB   0 downloads  Attached File  Tezzeret Slave of Bolas.jpg   35.3KB   0 downloads  Attached File  Sarkhan the Unhinged.jpg   40.95KB   0 downloads

The battle begins with Jace and Tezzeret fighting a one-on-one battle to the death, both end up killing each other in a battle that destroyed half of the plane, and sent shock-waves through out the Multi-verse. Garruk(who was freed fro his curse by the God so he could fight) reluctantly fought side by side with Liliana and Sorin to take on Sarkhan. It was a bloody battle and in the middle of the fight Garruk cuts off Lilana's head so he could finally get his revenge on her. Only Sorin walks away from the battle alive after Sarkhan summons a dragon that rips Garruk in half. Sorin than slays the dragon and Sarkhan, then he joins Ajani and Chandra (who is mortaly wounded) in their fight against Bolas. The fight was said to last for three day decimating the plane that they were on, and carried on to a new plane where that plane was turned into a withering wasteland. On the final day of the battle on the third plane witch happened to be Sorin's home of Innistrad they concluded the fight. In the end three surviving planeswalkers knew they could not beat Bolas. So they decided that they had to seal him away with Seal of Manadistortion,the seal that the God had taught them just in case they couldn't beat Bolas. But it had a heavy cost one over them and the plane they were on had to be sacrificed to create the seal. Sorin at first refused to sacrifice his homeworld but was convinced in the end to and choose himself as the sacrifice. Chandra who was all but dead choose to sacrifice herself in order to stop Bolas and convinced them as well that she was the best choose, the other to with heavy hearts agreed. The three than created the Seal, using Chandra and the plane of Innistard as a catalyst for the seal.  The seal activated and trapped Bolas sealing away for all eternity. But before Bolas was sealed away completely he sore to them that he would return to rule over all of creation. After the fight the God kept his promise and made two new planes for the two surviving heros. Ajani and Sorin went their separate ways vowing to fight Bolas again if need be. They than left for their new homes to rule over as they see fit.         

Attached Files

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

I think you should realy start to use magic set editor since you seem t realy like creating planeswalkers

CardRelic

CardRelic

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationWisconson

I think you should realy start to use magic set editor since you seem t realy like creating planeswalkers

I've tried but i dont know why im not able to. I have an account there and I can get to the home page but that's it I cant make cards on there and I dont know why. do i have to subscribe to it? download something? pay for it or what? But other than that what do you think of my cards and of the story i made?

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

you can download set editor here http://magicseteditor.sourceforge.net/ for free

CardRelic

CardRelic

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationWisconson

you can download set editor here http://magicseteditor.sourceforge.net/ for free

Thanks made them all real planeswalkers but now quick ? how do I transfer them from Magic set editor to here?

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Thanks made them all real planeswalkers but now quick ? how do I transfer them from Magic set editor to here?

If your on the Cards tap then upper left File -> Export -> Card Image and Bam its there.

And i was pretty sure i linked you the Downloade site once but maby you dident saw :)

Regards Aztegio

CardRelic

CardRelic

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationWisconson

If your on the Cards tap then upper left File -> Export -> Card Image and Bam its there.

And i was pretty sure i linked you the Downloade site once but maby you dident saw :)

Regards Aztegio

thanks and I'm sorry I must of missed the link you gave me. Now that they're all proper how are effect wise and is the story lore friendly? I also made how the battle ends and who lives and who dies do you think i should put that up as well or leave the story as is?

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

thanks and I'm sorry I must of missed the link you gave me. Now that they're all proper how are effect wise and is the story lore friendly? I also made how the battle ends and who lives and who dies do you think i should put that up as well or leave the story as is?

At this point lore friendly in magic is a really big field, you can almost not break it, no one likes Bolas i dont see why not there i proberly a time spiral out there where this happens. in the multi-verse.

They are look a lot better now :)

Regards Aztegio.

CardRelic

CardRelic

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationWisconson

At this point lore friendly in magic is a really big field, you can almost not break it, no one likes Bolas i dont see why not there i proberly a time spiral out there where this happens. in the multi-verse.

They are look a lot better now :)

Regards Aztegio.

Thanks im not an expert when it comes to MTG lore though im working on it. So do you think these are powerful but balanced cards? My biggest concern is the God of all Things card even though its high cost is it still to OP? And how are my new token card it the frist time i've made these.

CardRelic

CardRelic

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationWisconson

comment please 

CardRelic

CardRelic

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationWisconson

Updated please comment I work hard on this set. 

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

first of all planeswalkers dont need to be legendary since they technically already are. secondly they ar way to big +4 and -20 are not numbers common to planeswalkers thirdly good job on making the abilities fit the walker although using pre-existing card art is something I frown on as are the numerous minor syntax errors. 

CardRelic

CardRelic

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationWisconson

first of all planeswalkers dont need to be legendary since they technically already are. secondly they ar way to big +4 and -20 are not numbers common to planeswalkers thirdly good job on making the abilities fit the walker although using pre-existing card art is something I frown on as are the numerous minor syntax errors. 

First of all okay maybe i didnt need to put legendary on the cards cause they are planeswalkers. Second I Wanted them to be big numbers, and just because they're not common doesn't mean they're not able to be used. Third thank you that was the toughest part of making new cards out of planeswalkers that already exsist with out making them to OP. And forth I prefer original artwork was well be its not easy finding original artwork for those planeswalkers.

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

You should really care with those numbers. First of all, these high costs for the last ability DO mean that they are not able to be used. For most of those cards, you need FIVE TURNS (!) to use their last ability, which takes just far too long. On the other hand, you can just use your planeswalkers as extra life, so you end up with a broken supply of it. It's just broken. If you want strong abilities on expensive planeswalkers, do it.

But be aware, that increasing the number of loyalty counters is both: Very difficult to balance and completely unnecessary.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013