Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Attached File  createcard1.jpg   161.2KB   0 downloads

Guest_Sadoldporygon_*

Guest_Sadoldporygon_*
  • Guests

Damned nice card. Looks really nice; I would really use it, but you gotta either give it a White mana cost for playing it in the first place or make the entire card colorless .

rynodino

rynodino

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Glad you like it :). I used the kind of crappy editor on this website which doesn't have artifact background (I thought white was the closest to colourless). The art is also the art of Memory Jar for Urza's Legacy.

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Glad you like it :). I used the kind of crappy editor on this website which doesn't have artifact background (I thought white was the closest to colourless). The art is also the art of Memory Jar for Urza's Legacy.

Its cool but i dunno i just feel that Blue/White/Black can do a little to much with it :D

But on the hand of wording you have to make it apply some sort of counters so it in geame therems remmeber how much you payed and then the X is supposed to be in the wording not the tap cost but all that aside.

Its a great card and i like it.

Regards Aztegio.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Artifact

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013