• 387 posts

Here some cheap uncreative skeleton swarm concept

rynodino

rynodino

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

What is this "Whiter" on Ertask dragon taimer?

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Its a ability that appear in the lorwyn format its like infect without killing your opponent in ten turn

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

sertar  no offence but its wither not whiter and by the way tamer is spelt like that not taimer

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

NEVER think correcting me is an offence everyone make mistake thanks alot for telling me this i will fix them up

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

Sertar we both agree that corrections are important so if I ever make a mistake correct me and BTW great skeletons only grim warrior seems situational maybe if you made it like relentess rats it would be better but still love these cards.

Daniel Thompson

Daniel Thompson

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationU.S

I don't see any of these symbols on the card maker, where did you make these cards? The planeswalker doesn't work either?

g5if.png

Create your own Destiny.

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

I work with mse magic set editor its a way more complete version of the card maker in this site

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013