• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

SpasticRhino

SpasticRhino

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

what do you guys think of these fantastical cards? mana cost? is it too over-powered? tell me what you think :D

Attached Files

FIGHT ME.

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

like the cards in my opinion not too overpowered due to the situational usage of the cards dying endeavour could cost one less and still be usable although it  should be sacrificed a the end of the combat step to prevent bounce combos  don't know if it feels white maybe black or red black for the sacrifice red for the fact it is very single minded and short term advantage not long term enhance plus its only a power boost so I think blue-red or even grixis BRU. lost at sea has great flavour and is priced well as a blue card it is situational but offers long term advantage great blue card overall. other than the few problems I have with dying endeavour both are nicely balanced and are great cards.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lost, instant, sea, dying

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013