• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

This deck is based like almost all blue and white deck cleaning everything and win late game but this deck is a budget one (less than 150$ if you got some idea that are not too costy tell me)(dont trust the high price on this site they said forest cost 0.78 cent)

http://tappedout.net...s/blast-angels/

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

The deck needs more ways to win, right now it's only way of winning is swinging with a sunblast angel a ton, which isn't going to happen even with your amount of draw spells. Basically, you need to hit your opponents more. Here are some recommendations:

Gideon's Avenger (Synergism with tapping, but also procs whenever opponents attack you HAHA)

Frontline Medic (Awesome Indestructible+Board Wipe shenanigains, but only if you have enough creatures.)

Transcendant Master (EXPENSIVE)

Augury Owl (Good poke/fly chump block and scry to set up draw.)

Niblis of the Urn (Only if you're using Gideon's Avenger)

And if you need more defense vs. aggro, I recommend Fog Bank.

Good luck!

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Well first of all thank you i will consider every of your choice for the deck thank you realy much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013