ginirokitsune

ginirokitsune

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Locationeast coast

i want to see if this is possible and if its a fair cmc

also if i could get someone to do an art for it i would really appreciate it.

Attached Files

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

Reminds me of the Morph-Mechanic. I don't know to what extend it is really necessary to deviate from morph, but it works just fine I think...

But you do realize, that you can kill off any targeted creature, not just the one blocked by your card?

The only actual corrections you should take are with the color alignment. "Destroy target creature" is something you almost never have on a green card. On the contrary, "Destroy target non-creature permanent" is more or less a trademark line of green. As it is now, your card feels black, but you could try to either just give it Deathtouch (allowing it to be either  black, green, or a combination), or instead of its current flip trigger change it to

"When a creature your opponent controls attacks, You may turn [THIS] face up. If you do, it fights that creature.", which would make your card as green as it gets.

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Its remind me again of ygh with the face down defense monster than can be bait to your opponent

ginirokitsune

ginirokitsune

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Locationeast coast

the idea was to be the bait really good bait for big creatures (ooh what fun) and the any creature is the point but as for the color i was looking at a hunter tribe type thing that lives in the woods.also i don't like morph, the effects they have are in my opinion to weak to want a second price.

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

I'd still recommend you making this a B/G to keep up the alignment.

ginirokitsune

ginirokitsune

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Locationeast coast

that work better

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

Definitely. All of a sudden, your post is in the Set-Section... You planing on making a whole set?

ginirokitsune

ginirokitsune

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Locationeast coast

i have been working on one but i dont have a real serious set, its more of the unhinged style

http://s1370.photobu...rs wild mtg set

ginirokitsune

ginirokitsune

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Locationeast coast

you got me thinking of a set of them now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013