oh what crazy thing did i come up with?

Attached Files

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

I would realy like to see picture otherwhise i can't concentrate enough to give you a proper review but for what i've played of yu gi oh if you don't handle this well this is gonna be broken (shuffle library op)

ginirokitsune

ginirokitsune

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Locationeast coast

the art isn't my first choice just the closest i could get to with whats available but hopefully you can see what i was going for(mostly with six and seven then the ghostly omega)

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

I like the sentinel and with the final picture that will get even better but i find sentinel sevent more usefull than the omega one but i think its just a mather of situation

ginirokitsune

ginirokitsune

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Locationeast coast

in truth i like seven more to but the only way i could stage it up was to make it an op creature that is almost as annoying as the eldrazi. and the story i thought up is that this is the last evolution to a self enhancing drone that is to protect a city for the world that remains at war with itself and it found the answer to be the mad lord that removes all conflict (even the accidental bump is seen as war)

ziolang

ziolang

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

If I could offer some advice or several:

The phrasing for the searching for the next form doesn't say you get the card you're looking for... just fyi. It should read more like: "When Sentinel [number] enters the battlfield, search yor library for a creature card named Sentinel [nextnumber] and put it into your hand. Shuffle your library afterward."

The final sentinel is a bit of a letdown as it's a defender. I would infinitely prefer to work my way to Sentinel Seven and stop there, beause it's rediculously awesome final form is... a defender. It just sits there and does nothing but block. Perhaps giving it an ability that let's you make it able to attack sometimes? Maybe something like Colossus of Akros. Anyway.

Otherwise, I think the gimmick is great. I would love to see a construction-type gimmick used in MtG a bit. Maybe try some more ideas out for this concept, I'd be interested in seeing them~

P.S. Capitolization is your friend.

ginirokitsune

ginirokitsune

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Locationeast coast

text fixed and thanks for the input for omega i couldn't think of a way to make it useable without being op so ill try adding a till end of turn condition for it

hows :

if this creature blocked two or more creatures last turn it loses defender and gains unblockable until end of turn. ?

death to swarms

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013