4 replies to this topic

ginirokitsune

ginirokitsune

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Locationeast coast

would you play with a homebrewed set if it was as fair as the live sets?

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

Definitely yes.

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

most certainly, if it was as good as a normal set then in my opinion there is no real difference, other than tournament legality that is.

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

yup

ginirokitsune

ginirokitsune

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Locationeast coast

to the big three modifiers sertar, chaoscal, and lordstormwinter (you to exmortis). as well as anyone who wants to add an idea im going to make a post to get cards and a xml printout to test sets on cockatrice http://www.woogerworks.com/

i will try to post full sets through it to test if its good to go.

naivety

naivety

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

a definite yes

Marvel Kid

Marvel Kid

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
This seems like a great idea, i want to really see this come true. I wandered as well how to make MtG with custom cards. And i came to a conclusion that it is possible with either Cockatrice or LackeyCCG. So we may try to add our cards and play with them.

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

I'm going to be using proxy testing via printing, then try and get them onto Cockatrice for my set.

Marvel Kid

Marvel Kid

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

We can make our own Lackey plugin for all forum cards that will be added, and then we can duel each other. I already made one plugin, so i can make it again. And importing cards is rather easy thing to do. And you have full resolution pictures.

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

I think we should make a group of mtg custom player in Cockatrice that would be great!

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

i had never seen Lackey before, i'll have to check that out.

ga11twq

ga11twq

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Yeah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013