7 replies to this topic

ginirokitsune

ginirokitsune

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Locationeast coast

this is for ideas and cards to play test on cockatrice client (by woogerworks) ideas posted will be voted for and approved or denied for casual use, these cards are to equate to live cards for there effect

format for cards:

card art

xml-> <card></card><name></name><color>(WBRUG, Colorless)</color><type>e.g. Creature - Human Rogue</type><pt>if any</pt><text>effect listed here</text></card>

this is so i can add to xml for client and will post files with edit Just add a letter or number to original file then paste in place.

ginirokitsune

ginirokitsune

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Locationeast coast

Attached File  Avacyn the Destroyer.full.jpg   39.24KB   0 downloads

<card> <name>Avacyn, the Destroyer</name><color>W</color><cmc>3WW</cmc><type>Creature - Archangel</type><pt>5/5</pt><text>Protection from everything.   Whenever Avacyn, the Destroyer enters the battlefield destroy all other non land permanents</text></card>

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

No, please not like this. Avacyn is a symbol of hope, a guardian of order and one side of the fragile balance that is the plane of Innistrad. Sorin created her for one and one thing only: Protect the mortals of his homeplane from his very kind. I appreciate any custom take on existing characters, especially twisting them around (I'd love to see an official black/blue jace one day :P) but it has to make sense. You can make another take on the classic white guardian Avacyn, you could try a black/white Avacyn (after all her creators colors), maybe even a more inquisitive Red/White avacyn, purging her world from the undead.

But this one is just blunt, without any color synergy; Even the name is just... not very well thought out? I'd ask you to do better next time, but I already know that you can. Just take your time and don't rush things.

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

It was actualy one of hes first card on this site if i remember but overall you're totaly right

ginirokitsune

ginirokitsune

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Locationeast coast

this was one of my first and is not going in any set other than jokers wild and that set has been put on a long hold as to work on my sets for this project

she was just a demo for the layout of any posted ideas for cards

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

That does explain the sudden drop in quality; Without an explanation about the card I assumed it to be an actual entry in your custom card set.

ginirokitsune

ginirokitsune

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Locationeast coast

I have the back story,                           set name           War of the Fallen

the plane is in a great war with the last of the human race trying desperately to survive against all other races that have adapted to kill humans.

in the world there is a line of destruction that leads up river to the last human city (no name) Raina the head of the guard looks over the great walls to see all manner of beast wurm elf drakes giants and other creatures just waiting for a human to wander out as well as the counsel of (world name) to decide whether to attack or leave the survivors to their own means, being that they have left a scar that can be seen no matter how high you fly(mode of transit adapted by elves are blimps)

this is raina

Attached File  Raina of The Fallen.jpg   38.58KB   0 downloads

ginirokitsune

ginirokitsune

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Locationeast coast

vote for approval or disapproval

Attached File  Child Knight.jpg   34.05KB   0 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013