U/G Dragon

- - - - - simic dragon mutant +1/+1

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

I was playing around with some color mashups when someone asked for ideas regarding dragons, so I got stuck with the idea of a u/g dragon.

Sadly I couldn't find any reference to the artist :(

Anyway, here you go:

Attached File  Novijen Direbrood.jpg   49KB   1 downloads

Guest_ES.Marcus_*

Guest_ES.Marcus_*
  • Guests
Are you supposed to be able to give the dragon the counter too, because as it reads now you can. Also this would be a good addition to my green counter-farm deck :D

Guest_Exmortis_*

Guest_Exmortis_*
  • Guests

Of course you can give it too himself. You could even play him as a 7/7 with all three counters. I think this +1/+1 counter distribution thing is perfect for g/u; Just like Evolve and graft, it captures both the green aspect of power as well as the meddling flexibility of blue. I'm surprised that there aren't more Simic cards doing this.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: simic, dragon, mutant, +1/+1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013