Serra Oracles Fateseal Scry

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Guest_Dragonborn Duelist_*

Guest_Dragonborn Duelist_*
  • Guests
Thread 2.0!

Here are my cards from before I couldn't post. :/

Attached File  image.jpg   89.9KB   2 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   93.75KB   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   73.71KB   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   76.46KB   1 downloads
Apprentice should be a 1/2

And here are my newest creations! Every set seems to have a counter to its theme, so...
Attached File  image.jpg   73.46KB   0 downloads
...and then even more reasons to Scry!
Attached File  image.jpg   81.57KB   0 downloads

Guest_ES.Marcus_*

Guest_ES.Marcus_*
  • Guests
I really enjoy the idea of this set to make Scry and Fateseal more powerful! I think my favorite out of all of them is Angelic Seer and Smoke and Mirrors. The only quarrel I have with any of them is Cursed Visions, I don't think cards can have the ability to say "Counter (Ability)" because that would treat them as spells instead of abilities. So I guess if you wanted to be technically correct I would put "If a player were to Scry or Fateseal any amount this turn, they don't, instead deal damage to that player equal to this amount"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Serra, Oracles, Fateseal, Scry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013