'Psuedo-Proxy' Blue / White Deck

Blue White

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Guest_hermitmonk_*

Guest_hermitmonk_*
  • Guests

Hello all! As of late, I have been making 30 card magic decks for me and my friends to play. I was hoping to get your feedback as to how balanced said decks are. This post will be dedicated to my recent Blue / White creation. Cheers!

Card List (Please note that, though cards with these names probably exist, these cards are original.)

4 Island
4 Plain
4 Clouds of Neptune

4 Wall of Glass
2 Cleric of Zion
1 Titan of Retribution
4 Guardian Angel
2 Learned Monk

2 Revelation
2 Research
1 Recover

Card Information

Island
Basic Land Island

Plain
Basic Land Plain

Clouds of Neptune
Land
Clouds of Neptune enters the battlefield tapped.
Tap : Add 1 B or W to your mana pool.

Wall of Glass
Creature Wall
W2
Defender
Reach
0/5

Cleric of Zion
Creature Human
WW2
Lifetap
3/3

Titan of Retribution
Creature Angel Giant
WWWW4
Reach
Vigilance
Trample
7/7

Guardian Angel
Enchantment Creature Angel
WW2
Bestow WW4
Vigilance
Enchanted creature gets +3/+3 and Vigilance.
3/3

Learned Monk
Creature Human
B2
Tap (BX) : Scry 3 cards. Then, draw X cards. (X cannot exceed 3)
1/2

Revelation
Sorcery
BB
Draw 2 cards.

Research
Sorcery
BB
Scry 3 cards.

Recover
Sorcery
BBB3
Shuffle your graveyard into your library.

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Hey there, always nice to see a new face around here. So first of all, the color blue's mana cost should be denoted as "U". "B" is for black. As for the card display, try using the generator MSE (Magic Set Editor) for card creation. 

I'll give the deck a proper review either when you have updated the card display or I have had the time to read through these- I can read off MTG card images a lot faster than these. 

From what I've read so far, it's pretty good, and has a good color line up, just some slight offsets in balance, but I'll get to that later. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Blue, White

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013