• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Nightmare Stomper

Nightmare Stomper

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

I'm assuming that because dev. team stopped working on the Card Maker the site is dead.

Will it ever receive a revival, or is MSE now the only manner to make good mtg cards?

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

MSE has always been the best, and I do now see it as the only viable source for card making. 

Just show off your creations on the forum, I'll be here if no one else. 

• Marvel Kid likes this

Nightmare Stomper

Nightmare Stomper

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Cool, but like I'm on a mac now :P so it's kind of hard to use MSE when I can't use it?

Idk who runs this site? If no one updates the templates I will. We can just ask the MSE people if we can use some of them or whatever.

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Sorry it took so long, but I think I found a valid way to do it on a mac, on the forum of another site

Just go prepared with your antivirus software and be careful, I  can't say with full assurance I trust this, but the only reason I don't trust this is I don't have any reason to. 

Happy Editing! Let me know if it doesn't work, because I'll need to edit this comment to make sure no one else goes there if it's bad. 

Nightmare Stomper

Nightmare Stomper

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

I appreciate it though it seems to have issues, have a good day and thanks for your help.

I'll wait till I get back home then!

Microzaimec

Microzaimec

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
Как назло, в день моего дня рождения сломался холодильник. Ну и подарок, правда? Но вместо того чтобы отчаиваться, я нашел на сайте mikro-zaim-online.ru займ на карту без отказа. И вот, вместо испорченного праздника, я с гордостью купил новый холодильник!

MIKRO-ZAIM - получить займ на карту
Наши контакты: Зеленодольская улица, 36к2, Москва, 109457

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013