• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Marvel Kid

Marvel Kid

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

So I wanted to go for another conversion, this time I converted a hero from a game similar to League of Legends into a card. She does not revolve around strenght so she is a 2/2, 3 CMC. So for her first ability i was wandering if  it was posible to round them up to max number of 5 tokens that she can produce. Her second ability is just pure support ability. And i used her ulti as her third ability which is a global spark that heals her allys and kills opponent's. In this case i chose to make a player pick just one, because using both effects isnt that fun right?

OUmSWZs.jpg

Lolilord

Lolilord

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

For putting a max of five on her first ability, you could say: "Activate this ability only during your turn and only if you control four or less elemental creatures. 

And on the creature type, "sand" isn't really a type- is she part-human or elf or what? I don't know the character.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013