• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Deathdwarf

Deathdwarf

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Hello, mates. This the big post-revival thread you have been waiting for... not really.

Today I was bored. Those 4 words can describe this forum perfectly, but whatever. This is posted to the Unglued section because I have reversed the meanings of colors, Attributes, have added in new Mechanics and I do not want some idiots just come here to flame something that is completely unnecessary, but whatever.

This card "deck" is about Medieval Stuff; the first 20 cards are based of the Third Crusade mainly.

The cards belong together by the Nation: X Attribute, that defines a card and makes it fit some bonuses and/or maluses by other cards.

A new class added is the "Leader", a big historical personality. So far, all bigger Nations come with one of them.

The bigger nations so far are France, England, Germany, Norway and Arabia. France also contains the Templar Order, Germany contains the Teutonic Order, Norway mainly means Vikings, Arabia contains all Islamic Natons from Marocco to the Mameluke Empire, but mainly the Mamelukes.

Lets get to the cards (I will soon add text about the Nation and its playstyle into the first Spoiler):

Germany

Spoiler

France

Spoiler

• Tempus likes this

"War is deception, a game best played... from the Shadows."

Deathdwarf

Deathdwarf

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Part 2 because the Image Limit is odd:

England

Spoiler

Deathdwarf

Deathdwarf

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Part 3:

Arabia

Spoiler

Norway

Spoiler

Deathdwarf

Deathdwarf

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Part 4 (WIP Nations)

Russia (WIP)

Spoiler

Scotland (WIP)

Spoiler

Ideas for new Nations with unique Playstyles are always welcome! Thanks  :)

XeneizeRuloso

XeneizeRuloso

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

I like it historically accurate and balanced. Im tempted to tell you to put in the R&D section. :)

Deathdwarf

Deathdwarf

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

I like it historically accurate and balanced. Im tempted to tell you to put in the R&D section. :)

There is actually some inbalancing, the Berserker for example needs to be patched down, but I wont before I am done with the next set of cards (I somehow forgot about the project).

And I will avoid the R&D section because of the custom effects and keywords and my mediocre wording. All those hardcore-magiclike-pilgrims can stay there and I will rule the unglued >;D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: History, Teutonic Order, Templars, Knights, Armor, Sword, Bow and Arrow, Medieval

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013