• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Oberon

Oberon

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Please leave comments on the set and the cards! All criticizm is appreciated!

The set's Official name is Mythgard. It takes place on the plane of Mythgard, a chaotic semi-plane of roiling energy. Portals called Veils dominate the landscape, which is warped by all types of magical phenomenons. The planeswalker Andra Vilon has come here searching for an item; a mythical stone named the Stone of Genesis, with the power to rewrite the existence of worlds. She plans to reconstruct her broken homeplane of Zendikar, which was destroyed by the eldrazi. Mythgard's cultures include the Wrathnir, who are an animistic civilization of beast-people, the humans of Veneles, a militaristic city-state with ever-expanding borders, and the Eithans, a race of magically infused humanoids capable of manipulating Veils. 

The set will be part of a 3-part block, featuring two other sets; Riftscar and Realmbreak.

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*
  • Guests

I really like the idea behind Crackling Sorceress, but it combos VERY strong. You may consider weakening her stats, since the tokens have already high potential.

Also you should change the ability of Darkveil into "Whenever a creaturespell of yours would resolve, you may instead exile it [...]", or else it would keep you from playing any creatures.

Excited to see more of this setting!

Oberon

Oberon

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Cards Fixed. I made darkveil shade's ability incremental to the converted mana cost of the creature exiled with it for flavor.

Deathdwarf

Deathdwarf

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Uhm... well I dont see any cards Oo

"War is deception, a game best played... from the Shadows."

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*
  • Guests

Weird. Same goes for me; They're suddenly gone...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013