• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Deathdwarf

Deathdwarf

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Sooo, while I am waiting for being able to post as many cards as I want into one thread, I created this little Unglued deck about Dragons. Because why not.

ArdormutheGreat.jpgFuryflameWatcher.jpgFuryflameChampion.jpgStoneskinDragon.jpgWingedPeacekeeper.jpgFarseeing.jpg

I am a bit worried that I cared about the Flavor Text more than about balancing, so maybe hit me up with that. ;)

Edit: Yea, Ardormu, Winged Peacekeeper and Furyflame Champion do not have Flying on purpose.

Enjoy your stay on my thread - and if you dont, feel free to leave :D

"War is deception, a game best played... from the Shadows."

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*
  • Guests

I am a bit worried that I cared about the Flavor Text more than about balancing, so maybe hit me up with that.

Don't worry. Unglued means the liberty to create anything, as long its both comedic and explicitly breaking the rules.

Maybe you should post these dragons under R&D, instead?

Your are missing out on the one and only part that limits you in R&D as well as in Unglued: The colors.

Ardomaru shares with black, the Watcher with blue, Stoneskin with red, and Farseeing is blue.

Most of them are too expensive, while having too few (not to say none) generic mana in their cost.

And Furyflame needs an entering-trigger.

Deathdwarf

Deathdwarf

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Your are missing out on the one and only part that limits you in R&D as well as in Unglued: The colors.

I always thought I could do that also completely UNGLUED to any rules. (bad pun, I know xD)

To the part after: The only thing I truly agree is with Farseeing. I think I will rework that. I can see your point in Stoneskin and Watcher. but as a Prime Example of a red dragon Ardormu will stay mono red.

And Furyflame needs an entering-trigger.

Dammit, right! Will rework.

Most of them are too expensive, while having too few (not to say none) generic mana in their cost.

1) Yea, that is my most common problem with Unglued, I dunno why.

2) You kinda got me here. Originally the Furyflames including Ardormu were made for a red Dragon mono R&D deck, so i did not see any reason to make colorless mana. (look up Furyflame Champion's flavor text ;) ) I scrapped them because they either did not fit into the deck or in Ardormu's case were way to unhandy to even consider putting into a deck.

Thanks for the feedback though ;) You are a great judge :D How about makin some cards yourself and let US rate them? :D

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*
  • Guests

The problem is, that I'm both: Capable of creating digital Illustrations and lazy, so while my pride as an artist (although unprofessional) keeps me from using third party artworks, I have to get myself to draw.

If your really want to know some of my ideas I can just write them down.

For example I once thought about a tribal cycle of bant-colored Trolls (r/g/b) who benefit from regenerating, going for something like this:

Hazebreather Shaman      {3}{b}{b}

Creature - Troll Shaman      2/3

Intimidate.

Whenever you regenerate Hazebreather Shaman, it gains Deathtouch until end of turn.

{1}{g}{b}: Regenerate

It also has some kickass flavor text, but there's no use in sharing it, before the actual card is finished.

Deathdwarf

Deathdwarf

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Cool to know :) If you have no artwork, then just upload first versions without it ;) No one is gonna hate I think... I hope.

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*
  • Guests

For sure someones gonna hate. You know who? ME! Please don't encourage me to be even lazier^^

Deathdwarf

Deathdwarf

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

You are pretty much like someone I know (nicht nur, dass wir beide deutsch sind :P) :D He claims himself to be lazy just not be needed to do ANYTHING at all - and know what? it works xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013