Overlord Barty

Overlord Barty

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationMiddle of nowhere, Planet Cray

This is worth 36 dollars? O.o

Wow... I need to check how much my pulls are worth.

OT: I love it as a finisher in my bad Boros deck, but have no idea how good it is competetively. I've heard that it is one of the better creatures in standard right now.

axecane.jpg
"Good Thing I brought my Axe Cane."

[spoiler='One of the best rants.'][/spoiler]

Borderline Unplayable

Borderline Unplayable

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationInnistrad
RDW has a large demand and that drives its price up. Not to mention any deck in standard playing red plays this. Also it's seeing more and more play in modern. The price is too high, but not entirely unjustified.

DokDino

DokDino

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationNorth Georgia

A 5/5 with haste is a good hitter at the 5 spot anyways but when he taps down anything that could block him, and wipe your spirits if you play lingering souls, that just makes him incredible in standard. I haven't seen him hit my local modern meta yet but he has a place in almost any deck with red mana sources.

Kalam Mekhar

Kalam Mekhar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Yeah, basically this card just wrecks. The price is a bit ridiculous, but then again, it's seeing play everywhere. I got blown out by this card a couple times at FNM a while back. Hellkite, take 5, I kill it, Hellkite, take 5, I kill it, top deck Bonfire, I lose.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013