• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Prynce Spike

Prynce Spike

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationCurrently being very envious of Night and LZ.

Yeah, prolly a piece of shite :3

• LoLoPro likes this

Forever LZ.

Chaos Pudding

Chaos Pudding

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Why in the world is this card white? I understand we're in Unglued, but that should be no excuse to ignore the color pie. As it stands, if it was red? I would probably make it a 2/2 and give it haste, but overall its probably solid as a rare.

Prynce Spike

Prynce Spike

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationCurrently being very envious of Night and LZ.

Uhhh...dont understand the first part of your post. So therefore I dont understand the second part of your post :3

Forever LZ.

Rodrigo

Rodrigo

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationMaringá - Paraná - Brazil

Uhhh...dont understand the first part of your post. So therefore I dont understand the second part of your post :3

Color pie means each color in magic has its own special trait and damage to creatures or players is mostly a red thing.

tumblr_mhuoelxkkl1r8m99bo1_500.gif

Chaos Pudding

Chaos Pudding

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Color pie means each color in magic has its own special trait and damage to creatures or players is mostly a red thing.

And by mostly a red thing he means entirely a red thing.

Rodrigo

Rodrigo

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

And by mostly a red thing he means entirely a red thing.

Black deals damage to creatures or players too, but gains the same amount of life in the process.

White deals damage to attacking or blocking creatures.

Chaos Pudding

Chaos Pudding

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Black deals damage to creatures or players too, but gains the same amount of life in the process.

White deals damage to attacking or blocking creatures.

Unconditional straight-up damage to creatures or players is strictly a red thing.

Borderline Unplayable

Borderline Unplayable

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationInnistrad

Yeah, Black drains life or reduces the P/T of creatures, pretty sure there's not a single black "damage" card in a modern card frame that isn't either making the creature damage itself, or is named Corrupt or Tendrils of Corruption, and those are very flavourful and would be ridiculously wordy any other way.

Rodrigo

Rodrigo

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Unconditional straight-up damage to creatures or players is strictly a red thing.

Yes, that is correct, but on my post I used a general term of damage.

This being Red would be much better, yeah.

Chaos Pudding

Chaos Pudding

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

And in any case this card is most certainly not a white card.

Jdrawer

Jdrawer

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

And in any case this card is most certainly not a white card.

I don't see what's wrong with this being a uniquely colored card. (Especially since we're in broken/humorous/weird cards)
But 1 White mana for 4 damage? Seems a little much...

monarch111

monarch111

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationAmerica

Yeah, Black drains life or reduces the P/T of creatures, pretty sure there's not a single black "damage" card in a modern card frame that isn't either making the creature damage itself, or is named Corrupt or Tendrils of Corruption, and those are very flavourful and would be ridiculously wordy any other way.

I agree, damaging players is more of a red and black thing. You should change his color. Or change his ability to gain 4 life. That would make more sense because gaining life is more of a white thing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013