• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationMaringá - Paraná - Brazil

tumblr_mhuoelxkkl1r8m99bo1_500.gif

Guest_Justice Master_*

Guest_Justice Master_*
  • Guests
Pretty good. I'm not sure how much it'd be used, as I don't know how many people would go for a Vampire deck, but it seems real good to me. Flavor is nice, effect isn't too bad. The only error I think is there, is the absence of a space between Flying and the effect. And I'm not even sure about that.

That said, it doesn't feel too ground breaking to me, even with all that I like about it. I'd still give it a 9/10, though. Exceptional.

Rodrigo

Rodrigo

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationMaringá - Paraná - Brazil

Yeah, I got lazy so I didn't want to fix that space. xD

Thanks.

tumblr_mhuoelxkkl1r8m99bo1_500.gif

Kalam Mekhar

Kalam Mekhar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

He's right. It does need a space, but that's small potatoes. =D

Otherwise, sweet Vampire! I could see it being a two-of or something in an aggro or midrange Vampire deck if you needed a bit more staying power or just as a way to finish your opponent off. The only thing holding this card back is the fact that it already exists. And in better form, even, as Malakir Bloodwitch. You probably wouldn't want to make basically the same card just at a lower drop, because it's already a fairly powerful effect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013