Photo

A Grave pair of legends (And a few combo pieces too)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

A few cards I created to get back into the swing of things. Wont be posting as often as I used to but today at least there will probably be more cards to come.

Legendaries
Attached File  Gythal The Gravekeeper.jpg   42.34KB   0 downloads Attached File  Garys Demon Overlord.jpg   46.17KB   0 downloads

Combo pieces
Attached File  Conscriptor of Garys.jpg   45.37KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Final Will.jpg   42.93KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Harnessed Rage.jpg   40.54KB   0 downloads

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

I'm sorry but your gravekeeper suck.. at hes job i mean he let all the dead out i wont put my aunt in its grave that for sure. Ok joke aside your first legendary is ok but i find him a little too weak unless in EDH (i know its custom card but i analyse them as such unless you post in unglued) because he as no defense exept its toughness (wich is ok) and the fact that if you don't find a way to bring back one creature with something else this card is a sad 2/5 but i could see it alot in casual or EDH nice balance and fun card.

The demon on the other hand would have more flavor if you where forced to sacrifice a creature.

Honestly the second effect of conscriptor (the one that turn the creature in a demon) is completly useless it put too much text for no good reason (you may argue that the controlled creature will gain bonus from your demon lord but when you design a card don't design for one card you will make the same mistake as the kamigawa block.

Final Will would be great if it was Mardu colors B/R/W

Tips N Trick card look way cooler with flavor text.

On the last note try to put less text in your card but most of the time its simple and effective effect that look the cooler and is the most fun no one like to read cards like these Cerebral Eruption Fiery Gambit or From the Ashes. (Im not saying i don't like your card at all because of this its just a tip and i know you haven't made card in a long time but i know you can do great work im just giving tip)

Gadjiltron

Gadjiltron

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Tips N Trick card look way cooler with flavor text.

Assuming the card has enough space left without looking even more cluttered.

Harnessed Rage looks like an interesting temporary Warstorm Surge, but keep in mind that it triggers off anyone's creatures entering the battlefield. I would at least add a "under your control" phrase to put it closer to Warrstorm Surge's ability.

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Well look at my last note and you have your problem fixed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013