• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Sorry i don't know song that have red in their lyrics ma bad.

Attached Files

Gadjiltron

Gadjiltron

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Is this Bursting Blow or Hasty Strike? Anyway, way too strong. Including this in a burn deck essentially means they only need to count to 15 instead of 20, which eases a lot of their burden - maybe a bit too much. Most 2-mana 5-damage spells can only hit creatures for good reason.

Very strange for a walker to have an ability that works like a charm. I'd normally split it up into individual activated abilities, but also axe or combine one of them so that we don't have a 5-ability walker.

Twin Flames is pretty darn effective. (Avoid confusion with Twinflame.) Forked Bolt was already pretty amazing, and here it's essentially two Forked Bolts in an instant. The ability to pile 4 damage on a single creature or player or split it is a powerful one - I'd at least make it 1RR instead of 2R.

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Bursting Blow Balanced and twin mana cost changed i left the planeswalker has he his for now.

Gadjiltron

Gadjiltron

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Would honestly have Bursting Blow do 4 damage instead of 5 to put its mana-to-damage ratio on par with several other similar spells.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013