• PipPip
  • 167 posts

Gaea%20Surge.jpg

Gaea Surge

URG

Instant

Add UURRGG to your mana pool.

Draw a card.

The working name and concept of this card was "GUR Surge", stemming from the intentional slurring of the pronunciation of Gyre Sage.

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Turn 3 No Amulet Titan O.o

Hell Man Storm might even run this! Manamorphose can make the green shit and boom! you got lift off...

It's a effective turn 3 dubble mana poll Turn 2 With bird or Ramp.. 

I like the idea but i fear what it might do. 6/10

Regards Aztegio

Gadjiltron

Gadjiltron

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Do you think I should raise the cost of this card? Like, to 1URG?

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Do you think I should raise the cost of this card? Like, to 1URG?

Somthing need's to be tweaked, yet i feel mana cost is not the way to go, it's URG cost fits it nicely Maby make it add URG and then 3 colorless then you need to have somthing open or you can't hit the big 2 colored mana things and if its going to cast a Wrum Coil then its just as fast as Tron. i can see that as a +.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013