Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

1. Sporific Explotion

Sporific... Lol ^^ its desent like the phyrexian mana, make it something you can use in a pinch.

2. Focus Blast.

Like that it has a ekstra cost but i think it be better and cooler if it was not tap a creature but it was only playable if you attacked with a creature this turn ;)

3. Limitless Foresight.

Change: unchosen cards to (rest) else yeah that's nice. i think i will make a tiny one of that.

Regards Aztegio.

Gadjiltron

Gadjiltron

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Focus Blast is a very potent removal card. Giving it a simple additional cost of tapping a creature, even some trash chump-blocking token, to Flame Slash at instant speed, makes it a fair bit more powerful, both on offense and defense. Take note that you can still tap what's already been tapped, so I'd word it better as such.

"As an additional cost to cast ~, tap an untapped creature you control.

~ deals 4 damage to target creature."

Limitless Foresight allows you to assemble a combo on demand. Your opponent can see it coming, but since it's approaching at their end step, this limits the time window to prepare for them. Essentially, it's an 8-mana Tooth and Nail which exchanges the ability to look anywhere in your deck for the ability to pick up noncreature combo pieces. I would at least dial this up to 6 G/U G/U G/U G/U.

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

I noticed a small thing about Limitless Foresight you need to put it so the cards are put on top after you shuffle :D

Regards Aztegio.

Gadjiltron

Gadjiltron

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Mm, I just noticed that too. If you shuffle the entire library after picking out the 4 cards, it turns the whole concept into a joke as you won't be able to assemble the combo successfully.

Then again, since you're not actually manipulating the library past the top 20 cards, why are you even shuffling it?

"Reveal the top twenty cards of your library. Choose four cards from among them, put them on the top of your library in any order, and put the rest in your graveyard.

Draw three cards."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013