7 replies to this topic

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

Here are a few cards I've designed, hope you like them all. Feel free to comment.

Creatures

Attached File  Ara Immolator of Kort.jpg   46.08KB   0 downloads Attached File  Jusk Hollow Aspect.jpg   47.74KB   0 downloads Attached File  Llakir Dominant One.jpg   39.99KB   0 downloads Attached File  Melopia Forest Caller.jpg   47.81KB   0 downloads Attached File  Yi Tian Conqueror.jpg   48.15KB   0 downloads

Other Spells

Attached File  Aras Embers.jpg   47.8KB   0 downloads Attached File  Conquering Force.jpg   38.21KB   0 downloads Attached File  Dominating Presence.jpg   31.46KB   0 downloads Attached File  Forest Chorus.jpg   47.18KB   0 downloads Attached File  Hollow Phantasm.jpg   36.76KB   0 downloads

New Versions (Not editing Yi Tian since that effect is broken enough to warrent the loops you have to jump through to get it)

Attached File  Ara Immolator of Kort.jpg   46.42KB   0 downloads Attached File  Aras Embers.jpg   47.27KB   0 downloads Attached File  Conquering Force.jpg   39.61KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Dominating Presence.jpg   31.46KB   0 downloads Attached File  Forest Chorus.jpg   47.18KB   0 downloads Attached File  Hollow Phantasm.jpg   41.53KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Jusk Hollow Aspect.jpg   47.65KB   0 downloads Attached File  Llakir Dominant One.jpg   39.01KB   0 downloads Attached File  Melopia Forest Caller.jpg   47.18KB   0 downloads

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

1. Ara

Muahaha a "Rakdos Rite Knife" target! Yet for the mana cost i say make him kill players to, he is 3 life and thats great casue that is his weakness and thats fair.

2. Jusk

Jusk effective at making the opponent not attack you yet not somthing you can remove. Yet i feel you need to make him Shroud not Hexproof to prevent people using "Pariah" on him.

3. Llakir

Good Control dragon i still say for the mana make the last one simple, Whenever a non land permanent you don't control becomes tapped gain 1 life. and not only due to effects you control.

4. Melopia

Yep she is wonderfull but i go as far as saying make the counters permanent. or she will get hammered.

5. Yi Tian

A Trample land snatcher, i like him think you can use the battalion effect to save some text ;)

6. Ara's Embers.

Instant speed! please make it instant speed its soo bad in sorc. Q.Q

And one more thing ither cut the card discard to 1 or make it as faithless to make it really cool. Draw 2 cards Discard 2 at random and then shot for 5. that really fit it :D

7. Councuring force

To that mana cost i change it to a enchantment saying: that when it comes into play each creature gains the effect to steal a land on combat damage to players, and then make make it so you keep the lands as long as the enchantment remain. ;D

8. Domination Pressence

Yep Control wonder cards, it works :)

9. Forest Chorus

Make it 3 mana or even 2 i belive "Parallel Lives" do this just as a permanent enchantment. so this as a bulder card needs to be cheaper, ad worst it makes 2 1/1 at best 1 other token maby a charm knight 2 2/2 then but cost 2 cards. feel the cut in mana is needed.

10. Hollow Phatasem.

I say make it like a grave threat so that the card is like mill 3-5 cards and then it recasts for each card named Hollow Phatasem in your grave.

But all in all Good cards 8/10

Regards Aztegio.

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Here this was how i was thinking about wording it. With the inspiration from your Hollow Phatasem.

Attached File  Mind Leak.jpg   41.08KB   0 downloads

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

Okay I've editted them.

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Me like :D

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

I'm glad you like them :) And thanks for the critique, a couple of the things you said such as forest chorus costing three were things I debated on but didn't do, but if other people agree on doing it then why argue.

Aztegio

Aztegio

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationDenmark

haha Sure thing it's just inputs not commandments good you found some of them usefull.

Gadjiltron

Gadjiltron

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Something is missing from Jusk. Where do I put the top X cards of my library? I know it's implied, it's just not explicitly said.

"Shroud

Whenever ~ is dealt damage, each player puts that many cards from the top of their library into their graveyard.

~ may block any number of creatures."

The same goes for Hollow Phantasm.

"When you cast ~, copy it for each card in your graveyard named ~. You may choose new targets for the copies.

Target player puts the top X cards of their library into their graveyard, where X is the amount of combat damage they have been dealt this turn, plus three."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013