Photo

Possible Zelda set incoming? Here's my first ever created card!

- - - - - zelda link hyrule fan set

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

alericlalonde

alericlalonde

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Feedback would be gnarly. 

Looking to make some Equipment shortly.

Attached Files

Gadjiltron

Gadjiltron

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

"Target card gains flash" on Princess of Hyrule doesn't exactly work the way you think it does. Instead, I would word it as: "You may cast the next spell you cast this turn as though it had flash."

Is the last ability on Hero of Time meant to be a downside? Considering how hard it is to cast him, it's a colossal bummer to, when you lose him, also lose all equipped cards - including those equipped to other creatures.

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Good concept i like the fact that they complete each other, but i think you should not put black mana symbol on something that represent link (maybe im wrong but i think he was supose to be pure in that aspect).

Axelcross

Axelcross

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
They both are right you know and also I would put him as "Link, Hero of Time" considering he's a "legendary" creature and he should be either rare or mythic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013