• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Abilities explain -- Overrun trigger if you control more creature than your opponent

Attached Files

Gadjiltron

Gadjiltron

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Ambush Crocolisk reminds me of Coiling Oracle, but I don't quite understand under which circumstances would one put the creature they searched into their hand. Did you intend for the search to be for any creature, and only put that creature onto the battlefield if it's 2 or less, and anything 3 or higher going into the hand?

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

If its 3 or more it goes to the hand otherwise put it into play

Gadjiltron

Gadjiltron

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Will Foundry Treatment fail to destroy the two creatures if, in between its casting and its resolution, it fails to satisfy Overrun?

Come to think of it, how will Overrun be handled when you're against multiple opponents? Do you have to control more creatures than all or just the one with the lowest creature count?

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Will Foundry Treatment fail to destroy the two creatures if, in between its casting and its resolution, it fails to satisfy Overrun?

Come to think of it, how will Overrun be handled when you're against multiple opponents? Do you have to control more creatures than all or just the one with the lowest creature count?

I remember the reason i made so much flash creature is that it was a way to counter Overrun so yeah it thing change when you cast overrun wil no longer work 

There we go!

Attached Files

Jdrawer

Jdrawer

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

I like most of these cards: They're pretty balanced, and it seems you have a good taste for how the game operates. However, I've never been a fan of fan-made abilities (in this case, Overrun, Cleave, and Expand), simply because it's hard to imagine them in-world without precedent (especially without reminder text).
There exists a few grammatical issues and some reformatting that needs to be done, but beyond that, I really enjoy these cards and can't wait to see more! I would like to see the artists getting some sort of credit on the cards, though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013