• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Hi guys here i come with some new cards!

Attached Files

Jdrawer

Jdrawer

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Welcome back!

A few notes:
*It'd be nice if you credited the artists of the cards. Also, unless you're making fanart cards (and even then, sometimes), you should make sure you have the rights to the images.
*Death of the Gargantua is a nice game-controlling effect, but it should probably cost 2 mana.

*Dex Calibur is too easy to win with. It should definitely cost more.

*Competitively costed Counterspell on legs that won't easily buckle? I like Utshuo.

*King of the Rot's text doesn't properly explain what's going on. It should read "As King of the Rot enters the battlefield, exile any number of cards from your graveyard. King of the Rot enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it for each card exiled this way.     If King of the Rot enters the graveyard from anywhere, exile it instead."

*Beyond that and a few grammatical errors (which I won't bother with, unless you want me to) these are some really interesting cards. Keep it up!

• Gogoman321 likes this

Sertar

Sertar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

First of all thanks for the answer!

For the first point since im a terrible human being im too lazy to look out for artist name.

And for grammatical error if you see them tell me! Since english is not my native language im trying all i can to improve!

GameGang

GameGang

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

On Death of Gargantua, it should be "enters", not "enter". On Dr. Bones, it should be "Creatures" instead of "Creature". On Dex Caliber, it should be "on a creature" not "on creature" and in the flavor text, there should be a comma or "and" in between "power" and "most". On King of Rot, just put a comma in place of "from anywhere". On lantern rider it should be "players" not "player". On Vaelu'k it should be "attacks" instead of "Attack". I think that's all your grammatical issues. It seems you have the most trouble with actions and plurals. Just remember to put an S on the end of a word to make it plural.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013