new cards want to be judged by people other than me

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Guest_ace2412_*

Guest_ace2412_*
  • Guests

Attached File  c1.jpg   155.12KB   0 downloads

this is one card it is pretty op but tell me if i should lower the cost or something i'll be posting another one soon

:)

Guest_ace2412_*

Guest_ace2412_*
  • Guests

i have more but i wanted to make sure i got these ones at a good mana cost

Attached File  c2.jpg   169.9KB   0 downloads

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*

Guest_SupremeKrenko_*
  • Guests

The first spell seems totally unglued^^ Just MAD!

But only few Decks could play it; Too damn high costs!

As for the second card: I see where you are going, but

your editing clings a bit too much onto Yugi-Rules, as I can see;

MtG creatures are no "summoned", they are either played or enter the battlefield.

Also, although your card is more in the power-levels of a green fatty-creature, your creature is unplayable;

Not that its directly bad or even weak, but its outclassed my MANY real cards. Griselbrand, for example, has a more viable effect, flying AND lifelink, while stying at a lower cost.

Spells to just put a creature from graveyard back are common and way cheaper than the effect of this golem.

Also a note to "legendary". It's not a prefix for very strong creatures, but a prefix for characters. Like "Krenko, Mob Boss" (whom name I stole, lawl), which has an own name, so it ends up being "legendary".

This prevents a player from controling more than one instance of a strong creature, if a second instance of it would go too much apeshit...

Guest_ace2412_*

Guest_ace2412_*
  • Guests

thanks, yeah i am preety new to magic still but that will help i will post m new versions soon!! :)

minibeast97

minibeast97

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

this is a terrible card it would take all of the mana in your deck. that is if you even have every mana type IN one deck.

FIGHT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chaoscal

chaoscal

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Locationmanchester

first cards mana and power is unglued no card in magic has ever had as insanely high a mana cost the closest are emrakul whos CMC is 15 colourless and for coloured progenitus WWUUBBRRGG which is an insane card this card is possible for that mana although id get rid of kicker and make it a creature not a token. the second card is much more in the essence of a real mtg card but also seems inherently weak like exmortis said to be honest I like it more then he does because it does have some semblance of slight card advantage from the grave but maybe needs something more not legendary and no summon clause and it is an ok card.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013