• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Jdrawer

Jdrawer

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

I believe there should be a "Pop Culture" section like on YCM.

Also, I've noticed that every user I've seen has a single Red mana (or 2, in one case), under their avatar. Is it possible to change these? And what do they symbolize?
Another: A "Help" section would be appreciated, but I think- if added- it should be split into Game help and Site help.

Guest_Shotaro Ishinomori_*

Guest_Shotaro Ishinomori_*
  • Guests

I can understand a Pop Culture in YCM, but here, absolutely not. Pop Culture is hated as is, and I don't think people would be able to make useful cards based on external media.

You're just gonna have to deal with the Red mana for now. And they serve the exact same purpose as stars on YCM.

The Metaboard already serves as the site's Help section. And Game help can be asked in either the status bar or in Magic Discussion.

Corgi

Corgi

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationSwedenland

I can understand a Pop Culture in YCM, but here, absolutely not. Pop Culture is hated as is, and I don't think people would be able to make useful cards based on external media.

You're just gonna have to deal with the Red mana for now. And they serve the exact same purpose as stars on YCM.

The Metaboard already serves as the site's Help section. And Game help can be asked in either the status bar or in Magic Discussion.

I agree, the pop culture section was always the worst section. Even the book section was better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013