Hello everyone!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Guest_dragonfly907B_*

Guest_dragonfly907B_*
  • Guests

Hey everyone, my name is dragonfly907B. I'm relatively new to MTG (just started playing back in November 2012), but I've been playing YGO for years and years. YGO was getting a bit too fast paced and stale for me, so I enjoy the slower, more varied and strategic Magic. Unfortunately, I can only play once a week or so in real life, so if anyone knows a MTG version of Dueling Network (full, or at least extensive, card database, good interface, free to play etc.) please let me know. 

I am also on ygo cardmaker, as dragonfly9078, but this site wouldn't let me pick that as my username for some reason.

Guest_Shotaro Ishinomori_*

Guest_Shotaro Ishinomori_*
  • Guests

Welcome and don't worry about being good at being at MtG. And I personally don't know where you can play MtG online.

Rodrigo

Rodrigo

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationMaringá - Paraná - Brazil

cockatrice.de

Download the client here ^^

Welcome.

tumblr_mhuoelxkkl1r8m99bo1_500.gif

Guest_dragonfly907B_*

Guest_dragonfly907B_*
  • Guests

Thanks for the welcomes! Unfortunately that link appears to be shut down atm, but I will keep my eye on it.

Kalam Mekhar

Kalam Mekhar

Uncommon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Yeah, many play on Cockatrice, and there's also LackeyCCG and OCTGN.

Corgi

Corgi

Common

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationSwedenland

Welcome. Shame you added that weird stuff at the end of your username, I'm pretty sure Dragonfly without it isn't taken.

Guest_dragonfly907B_*

Guest_dragonfly907B_*
  • Guests

maybe so, but I'm so used to having the 9078 tacked on to the end that I didn't even check.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MTG Card Maker is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. MTG Card Maker may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING® is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website. MTG Card Maker © 2013